Monday, December 2, 2019

Thankful for Thanksgiving Break

We spent Thanksgiving break, just like we normally do.

More crafty little projects.
More of mama playing.
More of cozy cold weather fun.

While the older Blossoms were shopping with Grammie, the little Blossoms and I thought making homemade Polly Pockets was the best!  Altoid tins make fabulous craft projects!

I did squeeze in a few re-organizational projects here and there, managing to help the girls tidy up their rooms.

I've noticed that Blossom3 gets frustrated when things are tidy and Blossom4 doesn't clean up after herself.  This becomes a bigger issue because they share a room.


I mentioned that when they dump their Princess and castle accessories bin out, they should dump it on a blanket to make clean up easier.  They used this tip the rest of the day and Blossom4 came to me excitedly marveling over how much quicker cleanup was!

Rather than barking out, "You'd better not make a big mess!"  I think I'll remind them a little more often that if you've gotta dump a bin, dump it on a blanket.  I even pulled out a small blanket to keep in their favorite toy bin. 

Dominique

#momlifehack