Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy-Go-Lucky Little Ladies or Mini-Monsters? (TODDLERS) AKA my favorite Toddler/Preschooler Discipline tips

I don't have all the answers and I still have those "Oh-my-gosh-I'm-doing-a-horrible-job-at-parental-discipline" moments.  Usually they are late at night, when I'm exhausted.  (My kind husband is quick to remind me of this.)  So, I humbly offer a few discipline tips or strategies that work for me and our Crew... the things I go back to time after time... the things my husband and I agree makes sense, seems loving and are just plain Godly.

#1 - Be consistent.  A double-minded Mommy is unstable in all her ways.  You're believing that your training up a Godly individual.  Show your faith by your consistent parental discipline action.  Consistency is key.  Don't try one thing one day and another thing another day.