Thursday, November 12, 2020

Some Fun Fall Fashion

I've seen some great outfits lately and I wanted to pass them along to you.

The classy fashion friend had this outfit on when we bumped into each other at piano lessons the other day.  It was a ray of sunshine in our day to chat and catch up with her and her lovely daughters.  You might recall that the classy fashion friend also has an affinity for vests, which is evident in this outfit.  I particularly admired the pop of color in her pashmina scarf against a backdrop of basic neutrals.





Blossom3 picked out an adorable outfit for church the other day. I was definitely having a "I would SO wear that" moment!  She's been putting her abundance of striped shirts to good use!



Blossom2 was sporting a super fun outfit for Bible Quiz last week.  This bright orange theme fits so well with her sassy, spirited personality!  I must admit, I specifically picked that particular sack pack for her for Christmas last year, knowing how well it would match with her favorite flames Converse.




Way to go ladies!  You're such an inspiration to be well put together!

Dominique


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!