Friday, June 11, 2021

Those Projects Though

There are so many neat projects going on right now.  


Embroidering and beading.


Music making.


Masterpiece creating.


I'm not gonna lie ~ the in between of in progress creations cluttering all level surfaces can be hard for me, but I have been mostly patient with their help.  The dining room table has always been the project hub and with the four girls in their hands in a variety of projects, it can get full fast.  Blossom2 especially helps me to keep it tidy when she can tell that the the out of control project messes start to bother me.  


I remind myself often, sometimes even actually whispering to myself, that I'm delighted to see the summer project work coming along.  
This is what I wanted!  
To foster creativity!  
To master useful and beautifying life skills!  
To practice failing and perfecting in the pursuit of a goal!

It beautiful and yes, it's messy,
but I'm so excited!

Dominique


PS - Blossom4 is not pictured.  Mostly because she is too busy plastering slime to the ceiling.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!