Friday, July 8, 2022

To the Woods

On a warm summer day, I ventured off into the woods


with a hound and four girls.


Only, they weren't the usual four Blossoms.


These are a few of the Grace Girls - Blossom3's group of preteen friends, in addition to Blossom4 tagging along.


The Grace Girls try to get together every month or so for fellowship and girl stuff.


This time, I "hosted." 

Rather, I loaded them up and took them to the woods.  

We had a charcuterie picnic and explored the site of an old CCC dam.


Sometimes I stood in the water and absorbed the peace that the babbling brook spoke of.  

Sometimes I forged ahead with Miss Bianca.  

Sometimes I watched the raven flying above us.

Sometimes I snapped pictures of Grace Girls jumping off banks into the crystal waters below.

Mostly, I smiled.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!