Friday, December 9, 2022

Gazing at Joy in these Moments

The girls and I took some time to wind down last night.  We just chilled and colored.  Christmas bookmarks and Christmas coloring pages were so relaxing!  We got a kick out of the gnome bookmarks!


Binney is excited for Christmas!  The Blossoms were delighted to pick out her Christmas presents last night.


I enjoyed pulling together the girls' Christmas program costumes.  The chicken costume isn't pictured.  It took some time to finish even these quick versions.  The Blossoms were happy, so I'm happy.  Besides, I don't get very much time to be creative, so this was a fun reprieve.  I still had to push aside all the other stuff I had to do that was swirling around in my head.  It's making those choices to enjoy the moment that go a long way.  Now, when I look at their costumes, I smile and think about the fun they're going to have up on stage together.  


The Little Blossoms got to attend a Santa's Workshop, where they made all sorts of fun crafts.  


Pretty sure that crafting might be their love language.  


We got Christmasy and spent the day crafting and embracing the season with friends surrounding us.


It was such a fun day!


It's not often that these two girlies squeeze onto the same chair anymore, but it made me happy to see them enjoying something Christmasy together.  

Sometimes we find joy when we take the time to see it in all the everyday moments around us.  This is a busy life and I'm determined to hold on to the intangible good.

"Godliness with contentment is great gain."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!