Tuesday, June 27, 2023

It's Deliciously RED

My new journal came!  And, it's deliciously RED!!!


The Blossoms and I can't decide if it throws Lord of the Rings or Mulan vibes.  
("Yes, I'll make a man, out of YOUUUUUUUU.")

Either way, I love its beige pages of intriguingly blank lines.

I still hold tightly to "Not a day without a line."  Although, that's so much prettier in Latin ~

"Nulla dies sine linea."

If you haven't read that post, click over to it here for a some more thoughts on journaling.

These days I work especially hard to write what I'm grateful for.  The focus of my day starts out honed in on what really matters, rather than petty grievances, inconveniences, and complaints.  My heart lifts up as I look to Jesus and His many blessings.

Of late, I find myself writing out my prayers.  My heart cries out for His help in the smallest situations and with the heavy, heavy burdens I tend to worry over.  So, I write out my supplications, and if those prayers are as simple as, "Lord, I really need you to help me," in my journal, 

my journal has been the tool it's meant to be.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!