Tuesday, July 18, 2023

WHAT JOY

"WHAT JOY for those who can live in your house, always singing your praises!" 
(Psalm 84:4)

"WHAT JOY for those whose strength comes from the Lord..." 
(Psalm 84:5)

"...WHAT JOY for those who trust in you." 
(Psalm 84:12)


My joy has so much to do with where I live.  
Do I live in chaos?  
Do I live in discontentment?

Or do I live in His house?

Joy comes from clinging to His presence and staying there.  Joy comes from praising Him!

My joy is connected to where my strength comes from.  Relying on Him FULLY promotes joy in my life.  It's hard to be joyful when I'm doing all that I do in my own strength.  

My joy comes from trusting in Him.  I can't trust in myself or "fate."  ONLY HIM.  

Friend, if joy is eluding you today, ask yourself~
    ~Where am I living?  In chaos and discontentment far from His presence?
    ~Where is my strength coming from?
    ~What or who am I trusting in?

I encourage you to kneel down and start fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!