Friday, September 15, 2023

New Mug

I've been eyeing up this mug at Dollar General for a while now and I finally grabbed it the other day, probably on a random run to pick up a jug of milk.  

What is done in love is done well.

Everything I do for Jesus and, correspondingly, for my family, 

if it is done in love, is done well.

My day is full of mundane tasks, important emails, tiny details, various conversations, and logistics, logistics, logistics.  

Have I done these things in love?

My heart is convicted.  

Did I do everything today in love?  


"What is done in love is done well."

Lord, let love drive me today!  Let Your love influence every part of what I do.
Amen.



PS - The Blossoms are terrific barristas!  That Caramel Chai Latte was magnificent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!