Friday, November 3, 2023

I Always Need Another Zipper Pouch

Mamas, 

Sometimes our disorganization just needs a simple solution, a little thought toward fixing the problem.

Currently I'm spearheading two separate t-shirt and sweatshirt orders, a ticketed four course formal etiquette dinner for my co-op students, and a 4-H fundraiser.  

There are lots of people handing me money.  

You think you'll remember who handed you what... until you don't.  

I picked up a cute zipper pouch at the thrift store, threw in sticky notes, and a pen.  I even included a sign-up sheet so I can check off people's names as they pay.

Voila!

When someone hands me money or a check, it goes in there and gets labeled immediately.  

I can be a good and faithful steward of what is entrusted to me, without fear of losing someone's payment (or my mind.)  

That's big, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!