Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Paths and Prayers

Lord, I love to plan, but I'm relieved that you direct what I actually do.  


The mind of man plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.
Proverbs 16:9, NASB


Lord, I'm glad you are watching over the path of THIS day.


For the Lord watches over the path of the godly...
Psalm 1:6a, NLT


Lord, what a God You are, 
that You thoroughly delight in every detail of my life.  
What care You demonstrate!

The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives.
Psalm 37:23, NLT


Lord, I don't understand everything, 
but I'm glad you've got it covered.  
I think knowing that in my heart must be the definition of peace.


Man's steps are ordained by the LORD,
How then can man understand his way?
Proverbs 20:24, NASB


Lord, help me to remember this today:
my life is not mine.
It's all about going Your way today.


I know, LORD, that our lives are not our own.
We are not able to plan our own course.
Jeremiah 10:23, NLT

Dominique


PS - These are just snapshots of more glorious cabin fun.