Friday, January 17, 2020

Please Let Me Bless You

Earlier this week, I hosted a co-op planning meeting.   My favorite bunch of super women homeschool moms who work hard, plow through, and give it their best shot every day sat around my dining room table, which I had set with fine china and our great grandmother's silver. 

Not to celebrate how I've got it all together.  (I don't.)

Not to show off. 

To bless.

To say, "I'm so glad you're here." 

To say, "I think you're valuable."  

To say, "I just want you to know that someone noticed you." 


When you come to my house, and there is tea time or touches of thoughtful hospitality here and there, please smile.  Let your heart be warmed. 

Please let me bless you.

Because you're worth it. 


Dominique


Sadly, I forgot to snap a pic of Monday's meeting.  The snapshot above is when the little Blossoms and I were recently celebrating a regular evening.  The white tablecloth was salvaged from our great grandmother's things and the beautiful demitasse (miniature tea) cups were given to us by my sister in law.  She thought the girls would enjoy them.  Combined with a quaint half-sized tea pot from my sister, our quick tea times have taken on a more delicate and festive air.