Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentines Day!

We attended the co-op Valentine party the other day.  I've realized that it's one of my favorite events of the school year.  



I enjoy standing around chatting with my friends.  I enjoy watching the girls catch up with their friends.  All of the kids display their creative Valentine receptacles and boy, they can get creative!  From battleships, to drum kits, to minions, to all the fun the Blossoms created, I love it!  



They exchange simple sometimes homemade and sometimes store bought Valentines.  



One might wonder why I look forward to this event so much.  It's very low key.  No fancy decorations.  No signup sheet.  No one cares if there are 5 kinds of cookies and 3 pans of brownies.  We're together.  



Then, I realized; this is our tradition.  

Dominique