Tuesday, February 4, 2020

What Can I Give - Empty As I Am?

Periodically, I ask myself, "What can I do to bless my husband?"  

Nothing was coming to mind.  


know there are things to do.  I know that I can be a blessing to him.  


At the moment, my tank feels empty and it feels like "one more thing."  

He isn't "one more thing," but it's so easy for me to let that attitude creep in.  


That's when, in that moment of quiet reflection, I felt this:

"What can I do to bless my husband?"

I can be happy.  



It seems insurmountable at times, 
considering the mental load that a mother carries all day, every day.  


The choice is there.  The grace is there!


I've been considering how my own daily attitude can be a blessing to the Rugged Mountain Man.  

It's certainly food for thought.  

Dominique