Tuesday, October 27, 2020

A Pallet, A Wagon and an Old Watering Can

Over the weekend, I got to be a part of our church's Fall Fest Drive Through Carnival.  

Putting this photo booth together was so fun and definitely gave me all the autumn vibes.  I gleaned items from the basement, my decor cupboard, the woods, our barn, the local Amish market and my linen closet.  I love being a little scrappy!

In addition to putting the backdrop together, I got to man the booth. It is my absolute FAVORITE job, probably because I get to talk to every person that decides to make their way through our drive through.  

Plus, serving the people of our community together with your family and friends is unexplainably amazing.  There's a miraculous kind of bonding that happens.  

Every time we serve, I am bowled over by what God does in my own heart and family.  We expect to bless others and when we find ourselves blessed, we marvel at the mystery of service.

Dominique


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!