Tuesday, October 6, 2020

My Tea Came!

 I love it when my tea order comes!

Corrie at the Herb Shop was so helpful in person the few times I've been able to dart over to her stand while in Lancaster for homeschool conventions, that now I faithfully order from her online.

I only wish I'd ordered more this time!  The girls have been sipping tea like crazy, so I don't think our supply is going to hold out very long.  Here's what we ordered:


Vanilla Black

A favorite here for school mornings... or any morning.  I made the mistake of not ordering enough last time, so I didn't skimp this time around!  We love Yogi Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy, but we find the Herb Shop's blend to be tastier and more affordable!  I should note that when I have friends over for tea who aren't necessarily "tea people," I always serve this tea.  It's a favorite EVERY time.


Pomegranate Black

We once received a box of Pomegranate Black tea as part of a sweet hostess gift from the classy friend.  Blossom1 loved it, but I wasn't able to find it readily around here.  She was thrilled when the Herb Shop's blend was spot on!


Apricot Black

The girls have been doing this one as small batch iced tea.  It's divinely refreshing!  I'll be keeping this blend on hand in large quantities going forward.


Vanilla Rooiboos

This is a comforting caffeine free blend that we all love for evenings.


Chai

I always refill my jar of Chai.  It's a staple tea for me!  Now I just need to get myself a new frother, so I can make my own Chai tea lattes again!


Maybe you should stop by theherbshoplancaster.com and check out her selection!

Dominique


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!