Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Tea & Sights

Roving the streets of Lancaster with my sister and mom was a treat to be remembered!


Drawn into this quaint tea shop, I couldn't resist a purchase of Hazelnut Cookie black tea.  I sniffed many beautiful varieties before I finally settled on one.  


The seven piece band playing happy, jazzy swing music on the streets made us tap our toes to the rhythm and smile.


Though hot, the skies were lovely and the scenery was amazing, especially at the nearby Central Market.  It was a classy market chock full of delightful wares and tantalizing smells.


Oops!  More tea?  Certainly!


This time, I purchased some splendid Irish Breakfast tea.  Next time, I want to try the Scottish Breakfast Tea.


As I stood in line for a delicious soft pretzel, I snapped a pic of this sign.  It's pronounced "come-ess-uh."  It's actually Pennsylvania Dutch for "Come eat."  That's what Grammie says to call us to mealtime!  


Walking to our next destination, I loved the privacy of this "secret garden."  


Meandering the streets of Lancaster proved to be a gem of a weekend!