Tuesday, June 26, 2018

To the Dentist

Happy summer day, friends!

One of my favorite topics that I've written about here is being well put together.  I still believe that dressing with excellence is a way to show respect for yourself, but more importantly, it demonstrates respect for your Creator.  You're a masterpiece, friend, why would you treat yourself like a cast-off? 

I recently had some technical trouble with those posts and enjoyed perusing them again as I repaired them.  I thought you might like to take a gander at the Well Put Together section

We also trekked to the dentist office on this chilly morning, so I broke out a pair of denim capris, a brown structured cargo jacket and some jewelry with pizzazz to do my mama duties. 
Dressing well helps me forget about what I'm wearing and focus on the task at hand.  Hope you enjoy a stroll down DominiqueSpeaks memory lane.  

Oh, and the Fourth of July is coming up... perhaps you'll find some patriotic inspiration here too.

Dominique