Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Pussy Willow Update

Spring makes me think of that time God sent me flowers!

Blossom4 and I were chatting about it the other day, marveling over how cool it was.  

It's mind boggling that such a big God orchestrates even such small things!

The girls and I planted all of our little pussy willow starts last July, so as soon as the first signs of spring popped up, we meandered down to the creek in search of our very own pussy willows.  We were cautiously optimistic.


Imagine our excitement when we found three tiny catkins on one pussy willow sapling ~ 
the fruits of how God used one random woman!


I'll readily admit that the pictures aren't as close as I prefer.  The creek is still (very, very) cold and none of us wanted to brave wading.  Also, none of us wore our rubber boots.  

Something about looking for my pussy willows after God sent me flowers is such a neat reminder of how one person, used by God, can bless so many others.  

I wonder if I'll ever run into that lady at the library again.  I wonder if I'll recognize her.  When I think about her handing a total stranger a bouquet of pussy willows, I'm reminded to love EVERY person I cross paths with, EVERY day.  

I might be the only Jesus they'll ever see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!