Tuesday, June 28, 2022

In the Garden

The Blossoms are helping me stay on top of the garden.  

I want nothing to go to waste because of busyness or distraction.  It's just so easy to do.  There is just SO MUCH going on here all the time.  This mama is juggling a lot.  I mean that as just a plain statement of fact.  

When I notice the weeds coming in, I marshal the troops and in about half an hour, things are looking spic and span!  

My mantra: 
Get your army on it.  


 This place simply couldn't be managed without the Blossoms.  

Sometimes when there's a multitude of tasks, I give them the choice of which task they'd like to do.  Would you like to pick peas or weed the onions?  I still have to make sure that Blossom4 ends up with age-appropriate jobs, but I understand that some people prefer picking to weeding, or vice versa.  

You can have some say in the matter, but in the end, the work must be done... and no matter how you slice it, it's still work.  

I sure am thankful for my army.  I rely on them SO MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!