Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Special Times

Today was a special day for Blossom2.  She's ten!!!  


She was happy as a lark when she received her new bleach tee.  Bleach tees are a super easy way to give some attitude to a Walmart bargain shirt.  

1. Wash and dry the shirt.
2. Stick a piece of cardboard in the middle of the shirt so the bleach pen doesn't soak through.
3. Use chalk to make a rough draft of what you want it to say.  
4. Use a bleach pen and go over your design.
5. Let it dry.
5. Wash and dry as usual.  

Voila!  Shirt with attitude!!!



Blossom2 also enjoyed her requested Lemon Meringue pie.  The girls all made supper so that I would have time to make her pie.  I'm glad they are showing consideration for my time constraints.  They know that multi-tasking and lemon meringue really don't get along.  The girlies love our tradition of letting the birthday girl pick out the meals all day.  I'll never argue with tacos or mac and cheese!

Speaking of birthday traditions, they also love getting to skip one subject each in honor of a Blossom birthday.  That definitely boosts morale around here!  


There's also a lot of excitement because we're prepping for our first day of a nature co-op session tomorrow.  Look at all that stuff!!!  

I'm thankful for such a precious daughter.  I'm thankful for a day of blessings for her.  I'm thankful for considerate little (big) girls.  I'm thankful for time outdoors tomorrow.

I'm just thankful.  

Dominique