Monday, March 15, 2021

Exciting Things!

Exciting things are happening in our house!! 

We've been sorting, purging, organizing, and rearranging in our lower level to create a music room for the Blossoms.  

This scene was part of it all.

I'm thankful for my brother and a friend who both helped the Rugged Mountain Man and me transport this beautiful Baldwin gift from a dear friend's house.  

After moving it out the back door, onto a deck, and down four stairs, the piano began picking up speed down a grassy incline.  My brother quipped, "I make a great speed bump!"  I'm so thankful for family and friends who have a sense of humor, even during a hard core grunt work!

Changing the lower level space here has been quite an arduous process! Many times, I'd head downstairs and stand in the center of it all, scratching my head and pondering my game plan.  It's been a storage and utility space for so long that we really didn't know where to start. I finally realized that there wasn't really a slam dunk strategy.  I just needed to start somewhere.  

Moving the piano was a significant piece of the puzzle.  Making room for it gave my strategy direction. Now that it's in, the room is coming into focus.  More pictures of the music room are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!