Friday, August 13, 2021

Those Mountains Though

This is my happy place during Fair week.  It is just outside the Rabbit and Poultry Barn, which is where we spent the bulk of our time.  Who would have thought that the Gaga pit could be a mama's happy place?!

When the Blossoms want to hang out with friends, I park myself on this bench, put up my feet and just breathe.  


The view always refreshes me.  I usually whisper a prayer and tell God a few things I'm thankful for - right in the middle of the chaos and busyness of it all.  

Watching the Blossoms connect and banter with their friends brings me joy too.  I usually chuckle when the boys are unhappy that Blossom2 has beat them - again.

The memories they make here in the Gaga pit are some of our most favorite Fair memories.  

It's proof that we mamas can snatch restful moments right in the center of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!