Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Homey Things

Remember when God sent me flowers?  Blossom3 suggested we go down to the creek and check on how they're doing since we planted them.  I haven't been down there to water them in about a month and half.  They seem like they're thriving to me!  I know it's hard to tell what's what in the picture below.  Their leaves are elongated.  I promise to share more updates in the spring that are a bit clearer.  


Whilst the other Blossoms were "sloppin" in the creek, Blossom2 helped me capture these lovely azure Forget-Me-Nots.  

I love wildflowers.  They're one of the best parts of Pennsylvania springs and summers.  Forget-Me-Nots rank highly on my wildflower list.  They're like delicate surprises, just hoping to be noticed on banks and creek sides everywhere.  


Lately, we have a doe and fawn hanging around on foggy mornings or in dusky evening moments.  It's been a pleasure to catch glimpses of them here and there.  

The Blossoms were SO excited when they spotted the spindly fawn grazing just down the hill from us.  


Sometimes you just gotta recount the good homey things, "little" though they may be.

Dominique




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!