Friday, July 7, 2023

Those Shrooms Here

Saturday night, as the sun was setting, I commented to the Rugged Mountain Man how much I love my kitchen sink garden.  It's what I see when I'm standing at the sink. I had freshly weeded it and worked up the mulch and everything looked so spic and span.  


Sunday morning, I groggily filled my tea kettle and started my morning ritual.  I was shocked when I looked out and saw that my garden was CHOCK FULL of mushrooms.  


Y'all already know that I have a fascination with mushrooms.  I was astounded; from Saturday night to Sunday morning, scads of mushrooms that were three inches high appeared in my flower bed!  


I've never seen them grow SO noticeably fast.  

I went to church and told my friends and was just so impressed at how quickly
all
these
mushrooms

showed up.


And when I got home, they were all gone!!!

I hope God's work in my heart last longers than those 'shrooms.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!