Tuesday, August 1, 2023

A Paperwork Miracle

"Okay, you help Blossom4 and I'll help Blossom3."

Those words were sweet to my ears.  They had just got done trying to explain to each other how Blossom4 made a mistake in what she named her meat pen rabbits and how it will complicate the tatooing process.  (Don't ask.  They've been doing this long enough that I know they know what they're doing and they got it worked out.) But there had been frustration and arguing!

BUT THEN, there was show paperwork to fill out and submit.  Instead of me being in the thick of it, from the schoolroom I can hear that Blossom1 and Blossom2 decided to help Blossom3 and Blossom4 fill out theirs.  I can hear them walking the "little girls" through the whole process.  Blossom1 and Blossom2 took the initiative to do this paperwork with them!

TOGETHER!!!

WITHOUT ME ASKING!!!

AS A TEAM!!!

This is one reason they do 4-H.  

I am so glad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!