Friday, August 10, 2018

To Chart the Changes

This little corner used to be dented, dirty and cluttered; cluttered with the measurements of the girlies as they blossom through the milestones of their years.


I could barely paint over it because I'm so sentimental, but I snapped multiple close-up pictures of it and emailed them to myself for safe keeping.


After the Revere Pewter went on and was dry, I used a Sharpie and a ruler to put on the measurements.  Then, I found a font I liked and free-handed that on for the numbers.


Afterward, I added the Blossoms measurements back on with a very fine tipped Sharpie.  I love how it turned out and so does the Rugged Mountain Man!  

I frequently find Blossom3 and Blossom4 measuring themselves to see if they've grown at all and are catching up to their big sisters.  

Aren't those Chelsea Gray doors in the background drool worthy?! 


Dominique