Monday, December 31, 2018

If 2018 Stunk

Christmas break has been very refreshing.  I'm finding myself with a healthier perspective.  Mama needs a break every now and then!

I realize that not everyone has wonderful holidays.  We're staring 2019 in the face and perhaps you're not feeling like the virtuous woman of Proverbs 31; their ain't no smiling at the days ahead. 

Maybe 2018 really stunk.



In my journey through Psalms, I found this plea:

"...Please hurry to my aid, O God..."

Evidently, there's nothing sinful about asking God to hurry up and help.  Maybe that's your prayer going into 2019.



Turning to Him afresh as your Helper and Savior and asking Him not to delay might just be the prayer your heart must utter. 

His nearness can make staring at 2019 no longer something to dread.

Dominique




Psalm 70:5
Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.