Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Lookin' Festive, Learning Fully

It's beginning to look a little festive around here.  



With a busy and Christmasy week, the girls and I really had to work together to keep things running smoothly.  



I was constantly thinking ahead to the next thing and planning out what they could do to help and get ready.  

We as parents can't feel guilty for making our kids help.  

This is how they learn to serve each other.  

This is how they learn to be a part of a team.  

This is how they learn to obey.  

This is how they learn the value of work.  



And I can't do it all.  Neither can you, but I'm sure you've already figured that out.

I'm finding that what makes this principle successful, is letting go of perfection.  
Man, that can be tough.



Whatever I hand off to the Blossoms today, isn't going to look like I did it, but they'll learn something from it - whether it be a life skill or a character trait.  

That's what I'm going for.  


Dominique