Friday, June 14, 2019

Some More Details

When I make a daily schedule, I'm not going for "pretty," as you can tell.

There are blocks of time that are free for the girls, which is something I think is healthy for children and teens alike. 

I've established a rise time that the Rugged Mountain Man and I think is appropriate for the girls for summer. 



I tend to round up for how long I think something is going to take.  It's a great way to put cushion in the schedule and keep things in a lower stress arena. 

I try to plan for how long things actually take, instead of how long I think they should take.

Often, we have the majority of things tackled by lunch, so sometimes I don't even bother scheduling the whole day.


This is such a practical tool for little by little getting the job done.  

I'm so thankful that the Lord answers our prayers, even down to the little details of managing our family's days and responsibilities.


Dominique