Saturday, June 1, 2019

About Re-Gifting

Have you ever been given a gift that just wasn't quite "you?"

I'm pretty sure it's happened to all of us.  What to do?!?!

I got to thinking about re-gifting the other day.  Is it ok?  Is it classy?  Is it weird? 


Every summer, I gleefully break out this bottle of body lotion.  It's something I never buy for myself and the scent is one that I adore when the days turn hot.  It was re-gifted to me, by my sister who knew it just wasn't her fragrance. 

As it's nearing its end, I realized how much it makes me smile when I'm getting ready in the morning.

Then, there's the blue and gold scarf from a friend.  It feels so sumptuous.  And, the sweet little brown crossbody purse from my sister. 

Re-gifting can bring others joy!  If you have something that you know will bless someone else, go ahead!  If it isn't "you," if you really don't prefer it, pass it on. 

You just might bring a smile to someone else's face. 


Dominique