Friday, October 4, 2019

For a Soccer Game

I think a woman puts her best foot forward when she is well put together at all times. 
She respects herself. 
She respects her Creator. 
She even shows respect of others when she is tidy and makes an effort in her wardrobe.
To a Soccer Game

I grabbed basic pieces from my closet to make up this fun Autumn outfit for watching a friend's soccer game recently. 

The outfit would have been equally fun with a denim vest or regular denim jacket or gray denim jacket.  Or, maybe, corduroy or flannel are your thing!  That would work too! 

I'm teaching the Blossoms to work with what's in YOUR closet, not what's on your Amazon wish list or Pinterest Style board.  It's contentment in action and it's thrifty too!

Dominique

PS - All the items in that outfit were either thrifted, gifted, from Walmart or hand-me-downs, which is proof positive that it doesn't take a lot of money to be well put together.