Saturday, December 5, 2020

Take a Little Moment and See What Grows

Lately these vignettes have been helping me pause and smile.  

The holly bushes that have been here since we bought our little micro farm are always a favorite when it comes to easy Christmas decorating.  


This cozy candle from a friend is homey and inviting. 


This festive plant from a friend brings me joy every time I walk past.  I want to be like it!


These things can seem insignificant, but I believe God has given us all things to enjoy.  When I take a moment and relish the small joys, joy grows in my heart.  Sure, there is often heaviness about our every day lives, but I want God's joy to seep into me in any way it can.

I'll take it... especially so I can share it.

Dominique


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!