Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Some Clutter-buster Solutions

I needed some rustic clutter-bustin' solutions, so I stopped by my local Amish basket maker's shop a few weeks ago and gave him the dimensions I needed.


The second tissue box is for used tissues.  We find that they are much more likely to actually get thrown away with this setup.  


Our charging station looked like a charging disaster.  


This basket fits all the tablets, journals, and headphones vertically.  Combined with my USB charging port, this system is really working for us.  It no longer makes me cringe when I walk by!


He did such a fantastic job on these baskets and they were very affordable!!  I'm so glad I finally ordered them.  

You can also get a peek at our layering guide on the wall there.  Check it out here!  It's very useful this time of year.

Happy homemaking, friends!

Dominique


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!