Friday, August 12, 2022

That Tie Dye Tradition

Do you ever feel the pressure to keep ALLLL the traditions alive?  

Every Wednesday at the Fair is milkshake day.  You buy a milkshake, you get a free t-shirt.

Then, at the end of the week, you tie-dye.  At least, that's what we do.

I tend to want to go big on every single thing.  I wanted to make tie-dye a huge thing for allllllll the kids in the barn.  

I didn't.  Not yet... not this year.... but some day....

Instead, I added one tie-dye kit to the grocery pickup and when the poultry show was over, we told whoever was in the barn to go grab their t-shirts and we tie-dyed.  (I didn't get a pic of everyone's shirts though, just those in our family unit.) 

And you know what?  The Blossoms were thrilled, because they tie-dyed their t-shirts, just like we always do.  

That makes my heart happy.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!