Thursday, September 16, 2021

Weekday Walks

We've been trying so hard to get out for a quick 1.5 miles walk every day at lunch time.  Let me tell you, not one day has it been convenient to do so.  That's one thing I've learned about stopping what you're doing and doing something healthy for you.  It's rarely convenient.  

The Blossom naturalists and I always tell ourselves that we're going to pick up the pace, but, inevitably, we admire the wildflowers, investigate the berries, or gather the hickory nuts.  We can't help ourselves, the Creator's masterpiece is simply intriguing.  

One thing I forgot about walks is how perfect they are for a midday reconnection.  As soon as we walk down the driveway, the conversation picks up.  What I thought was just a healthy dose of vitamin D has shown to be a time of conversation I'm cherishing.

I wanna keep a good thing goin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!