Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Then Will I Have

Do you have all the endurance and patience you need today?  

This verse landed in my journal on a recent January morning.

"We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power 
so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. 
May you be filled with joy"

Colossians 1:11 NLT

His glorious power is what strengthens me!  Then, I have all the endurance and patience I need!  That's the very word I needed!

The book of Colossians is a treasure trove, but this tidbit really stuck with me.  

There are often mornings when, in the natural, the gauge is reading closer to E for me.  I'm tired, edging toward overwhelmed, or weary of the current character issue we are addressing.  

His glorious power is what strengthens me!  

I cling to this promise that THEN will I have all the endurance and patience I need!  








Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright 1996, 2004. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, Illinois 60189. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!