Friday, April 19, 2019

Its Emergence

I'm thoroughly enamored with the emergence of spring.  You'd think I've never seen a spring before. 


I spontaneously pulled over to the side of the road to snap pics of the girls in front of these splendid Forsythia bushes. Their riot of color has been inspiring my soul for the past several days.


I took note earlier this week that it was the day the green made herself known.  In one day it seemed that the barren remnants of winter went away and spring exerted her happy verdure. 


The Blossoms have taken to scampering in the woods, especially in their "garden."  Yes, that's the garden inspired by the Vanderbeekers.  


My soul fairly leapt when I saw my lettuce seeds were sprouting today.  Every new bulb persistently bursting forth makes me grateful.

Thank God for another beautiful season.

Dominique


Photo credit to Blossom2 and Blossom3