Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Bargain Buffalo Plaid

When my bargain Buffalo plaid duster came in the mail, I wanted to wear it with something other than skinny jeans and a black tee. 

After a quick perusal of Pinterest for inspiration, I snagged my black pencil skirt and a black tee with shirred neckline.

Buffalo Plaid Duster

I borrowed my black wedge sandals back from Blossom1 and paired it with a favorite filigree pendant on a long silver chain.  The Rugged Mountain Man bought it for me ages ago.  I added in some filigree earrings, given to me by a friend.  They matched perfectly, even though they aren't a matched set. 

It was the best kind of outfit ~ made up of closet staples and favorites.  Plus, it looked a little Autumn-esque with the Buffalo plaid, whilst tipping my hat to summer in wedge sandals.

My dad made a crack about me wearing a picnic tablecloth, but I don't mind.  That's how Dad tells me he loves me - with jokes. 

Ladies, scour your closet and put those bargains with staples and favorites for something fresh, fun and budget-friendly!