Friday, October 29, 2021

From Faith to Fruition

Sometimes you see the fruition of Scripture and sometimes you take it on faith.  

I know that children are a blessing.

I don't always feel like children are a blessing, if we're being completely honest.  

I operate from the principle that children are a blessing.  

I spend time with my children, 

I love our children, 

I discipline our children, 

all the while, knowing that children are a blessing.  


In the midst of chemistry 
and scholarship applications 
and math tests 
and not feeling like doing schoolwork 
and daydreaming
and not hungry for what we have in the house 
and them wanting to go back to bed 
and irritating one another, 

I KNOW that children are a blessing.  

What I see in this very moment does not shake the Truth of what I know.  

And so I soldier on,
armed with grace.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!