Monday, February 14, 2022

Some Cozy Tea Things

Our solution to everything around here is to make some tea.  

When I was in Hershey recently, I was tickled to snag this tea kettle from a thrift store there.  It's for tea time at our Ladies Bible Study gatherings.  Everybody feels a little more at home with a hot cuppa in their hands.  


For my birthday this year, my sister got me a holiday box of teas.  Personally, I enjoyed the Reindeer Drool and Frosty's Winter Brew blends the best!


And this tea infuser!  The snowman charm makes me smile every time I see it!


A friend gave me some fun tea signs that brighten my kitchen up too!



I've even enjoyed coloring about tea lately.  The Blossoms and I were relaxing around the dining room table and coloring the other evening.  My page was inspired by the blue and white porcelain that is so quaintly beautiful.


I enjoy winter more when I celebrate the little things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!