Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday Fun

- I washed a boot. #thatsactuallyafirst


- Try explaining Russia's doping violations to your 4 year old.  #huh?

- Sometimes my hair looks like this.


- Blossom4 was picking up the slack and doing Blossom3's inside chores.  Since the dogs are being treated for worms with food grade diatomaceous earth that we keep on top of the fridge, she requested, "Mama, hand me the di-uh-maesh-uhs earth."

- "I'm pretending my big toe is the head of a snake!" Blossom3, on why there are creepy hissing noises coming from her desk during math time.

- Blossom4 ~ "Mama, our bathroom smells funny."
Me ~ "Ok, I'll go take a look."
Blossom4 ~ "I said it SMELLED funny."

- The little Blossoms may be little, but they still wield the power of revenge over Mama, by persuading Daddy to let them watch a movie in Mama's bed.  They ate graham crackers while doing so.  #itchybedtimeforme

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

Dominique