Friday, March 16, 2018

Put Rocks in Your Garden

My sister-in-law sent me this pin for river rock garden markers, originating from West Valley Moms Blog.  The girls and I were so excited about making some!  It was the perfect project for easing out of winter and into spring.


And, it looked perfect for a Sunday evening craft session together.  


Bonus points for the craft being something useful in our garden!


We went free style with our painting and, of course, Mama got in on the painting too.  We used acrylic craft paint.


Once they were dry, I painted on the words.  I let them dry again and clear-sprayed them to seal them.

Every time I see these fun rocks, it makes me smile to think about how much fun the Blossoms had painting them.


Check out all of our garden beauties.  Can you find Cookie Monster or Oscar the Grouch?  It's no accident that I used Oscar for "cabbage."  


You may have already caught a glimpse of this delightful project in Tuesday's post about hardening your plants.  

 Just another way to be inspired, rather than discouraged by Pinterest.