Friday, February 22, 2019

#lifewithdogs

With our two big dogs in the middle of daily life, things around here get a little messy sometimes.  

My in-laws are long time dog lovers, so they've taught me a trick or two.  

Sometimes Jake and Rory eat something that doesn't agree with them.  Whether it's puke or poop, getting the chunks off the floor is a nasty job, but here's how we tackle it.  

When we finish a box of cereal, I commission one of the girls to cut the box up into approximately 6 inch x 6 inch pieces.  We keep a stock of these small cardboard pieces in our "dog life" bin.  


Whenever there's a nasty pile in the house, we scoop it up with those.  THEN, we soak up the liquid with paper towel and spray the stain.  (Even if you have hard wood flooring, the cardboard scoopers still come in handy.)

My father-in-law says you can also use old Christmas cards, but alas, I haven't been able to bring myself to that point.  

It's a huge revelation, folks.  Cereal boxes make great puke-scoopers.  

Dominique


#dogloverslife
#lifewithdogs
#doglifehack