Wednesday, February 27, 2019

On Where It Begins

"I rise early, before the sun is up;
I cry out for help
and put my hope in Your words."


These are the moments where I draw strength. 
These are the times when I rest in His peace. 
These are the times when I lay down my burdens. 
These are the moments of hope, seeping into my soul. 
This is where I get grounded on a foundation, unshakable by the events of any day. 
This is where faith blossoms in my spirit. 
This is where change begins. 
This is how I start to look like Jesus.

Friend, no matter the time that you rise, cry out for His help and put your hope in His words first.


Psalm 119:47
Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

PS - This was a sunset in the Lowe's parking lot.