Monday, August 20, 2012

Help the Young Women

I'm tired of hearing women bash their husbands.  In fact, some of my most favorite friends to be around have never spoken a nasty word about their husbands.  I'm very proud of them and grateful to them for their humble graciousness and edifying words.  Yet lately, I've encountered other Christians who, without thinking, are cheering and commenting to wives against their own husband.  For example, a man might make an unpopular decision that affects his wife and her extended family.  And, other Christians, yes, other CHRISTIANS, cheer the wife on to nag and push her husband to change that decision at once!  I'm not saying that the man is 100% right (I feel that is irrelevant), but I'm saying that with our comments we can lead others into discontentment and bitterness.