Monday, September 9, 2013

Your Life is Funny

That's what my sister told me as I was im-ing her the other day.  "Your life is funny."  :D  It is!  I was finishing up scheduling some stuff with her while the older two Blossoms were working away at schoolwork.  Just then, I said, "Hold on."  This was my explanation at the delay in my response:

"I had to lay Sweet Pea down
and
deal with someone's fit
and
get someone a snack
and
forbid someone (Skipper) to stop jumping off the coffee table..."

It was later followed by, "Skipper, DO NOT wipe Sweet Pea's face with a wet washcloth." 
(Sweet Pea was gasping in surprise at the cold wetness.)
and
"Skipper, DO NOT put your fingers in Sweet Pea's mouth."
and
"Scooter, if ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, jumps off that coffee table again, they will receive a spanking."

small children = more funniness  :)