Sunday, July 26, 2015

Overwhelmingly

A week at the cabin always help me count my blessings. 

 
 Somehow when I'm not confronted by mounds of wash and loads of dishes, I have less trouble seeing the beauty in each day.

 
Each moment is treasured ~ distinctly relished and cherished. 
 
 
My heart lifts and the clutter clears out of my head.  I can hear God's voice with clarity. 
Those are things I like to take home with me from vacation.
 
 
 
Ya'll know how I feel about listening to the creek babble and chat.


It was those times by the creek that His words of encouragement in my heart came to me. 
 
 
I started this wife/mother journey as a victor.  I've never sat around and believed I had to take whatever came down the pike.  God provided a way for me to be victorious - even joyous - every day. 

 
Every day of life on this Earth is something of a battle, in one way or another. 


Sometimes you get weary or tired or you just forget cuz you're busy.  Maybe all of those things.  Still, God the Father provided a victorious daily life for me through His Son. 


 
Who cares what comes down the pike?  I can lean in, push my chin up, stand taller and smile through it, only because of what He's done for me.  I don't have to be a victim of daily life. 

 
 "But in all these things
we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us."
 
Romans 8:37