Monday, August 3, 2015

Tissues vs. TP

Potty Training Journey #4 has begun and this mama is chilled out about it.  In fact, when someone asked me four months ago if I was potty training yet, I think my response was something like, "Heck, NO!"  My parameters (despite how "ready" everyone insists kids are when they are suddenly aware what potty is, want their diaper off after doing business and can hit the mark before bathtime) go something like this:

- The child must be aged 2 1/2 yrs old.
- It must be SUMMER time.
- There must be no major life changes going on.
- It must be after big vacations and the like.

THEN, we commence potty training. 

For me, watching the toilet paper unroll is like listening to nails on a chalkboard.  So, in order to save myself the headache of watching the toilet paper unroll endlessly, I learned somewhere along the way to teach little girls to wipe by using tissues

Oh man.  #mamalifehacks

A tissue box doles out the perfect amount of tissue for a little person.  Blossom4 loves to reiterate Mama's words of "onee WUN" (only one)! 

So, if a box of tissues can help Blossom4 AND Mama,  let's buy stock in Kleenex!!!

Now, here's to a smooth potty training journey, that skips the boredom phase!  Wouldn't that be awesome!?!