Wednesday, April 27, 2016

YouTube Rocks

In my childhood, I'd ask my mom a question and she'd reply, "Let's find out.  We'll get a book on it at the library."  And we did!  To find the answer to a question was a much more time-consuming process than it is today.  Parenting and homeschooling in the age of the information highway we call the internet is an amazing thing I'm delighted to be a part of. 

Since we got up this morning, we determined that the sound we heard at the piano teacher's pond yesterday afternoon really was a bullfrog, as I suspected. 


Unfortunately, we weren't able to catch him for a closer look, as we hoped. 

We finished our paracord survival bracelets from homeschool day at the state park, by troubleshooting with this terrific tutorial. 


The previously stumped Blossoms are now proudly sporting their creations. 

I was able to pass on important girlie playground skills by teaching the Blossoms the hand clapping rhyme "Miss Mary Mack."


The grins and giggles were worth it. 

I'm thankful for resources at our fingertips.  I'm even more grateful for happy times with the Blossoms.  Take time to find an answer or do something together today. 

Happy spring!

Dominique